Join us in sharing congratulations with the graduates from the College of Liberal Arts & Sciences! While unfortunately UNC Charlotte and the College are not able to celebrate with our graduates in Halton Arena with a traditional graduation this May, due to safe social distancing requirements in response to COVID-19, this does not lessen the importance of celebrating this important milestone.
We encourage you to create congratulatory photos or videos to share with graduates via social media. We hope you will wear UNC Charlotte green and Niner attire! We also know you might want to post social media messages, either using your photos and videos or social media images we have created.
We also invite you to submit your photos or videos to the college for use in our materials. You can do that HERE ON THIS GOOGLE FORM.
Here we also have posted:
- Backgrounds for photos or videos.
- Social media images.
- A PowerPoint template.
Backgrounds For Photos Or Videos
Below are backgrounds that you can download to bring a branded look and feel to your message to graduates.
To download, right-click on the image, choose “Save image as,” and save it to a location on your computer. You can then import the image into Zoom or WebEx to use as your congratulatory background.
Note: Currently the virtual background feature is available only in the Webex Meetings mobile app for iOS devices.
- Make sure that the light is on your face, not behind you, so that your face can be seen clearly and you won’t be a silhouette.
- Wear UNC Charlotte green and/or Niner attire.
- Hold up a congratulatory sign – hand-made signs are just fine!
- Videos in this instance often look best horizontal, and the backgrounds are designed to be used in horizontal (landscape) orientation.
- Use one of our congratulatory backgrounds.
- For additional Zoom virtual background help please visit the Zoom support site. For additional WebEx background help, please visit the WebEx support site.
Social Media Images
To download, right-click on the image, choose “Save image as,” and save it to a location on your computer.